Friday, April 24, 2009

Kiehl's Recycles For Rewards


Among my non-metal addictions, my passion for beauty products knows no bounds. And though I make my rounds everywhere from Duane Reade to Henri Bendel to feed the beast, my own neighborhood Kiehl's store (the chain's original location) remains one of my favorites. So it pleased me to find out that at the tail end of Earth Week, Kiehl's announced their Recycle and Be Rewarded program.

Basically, if you save up your Kiehl's empty containers and bring them in to your local freestanding location (the program is not running through any of their department store counters nor online), you will be rewarded with free Kiehl's products in exchange. Three full empties will get you a free Lip Balm #1, five empties will get you a 2.5 oz. travel-size product, and 10 will get you a full-size product worth up to $25. That's like a Tea Tree Oil Body Wash or a bottle of their amazing French Rosewater to keep me fresh all summer.

No comments: