Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oh Hey, It's Been Awhile

In fact, it's been so long that Blogger has changed its dashboard layout in my time off from posting. It's been increasingly difficult trying to make time to consistently write when the inspiration just isn't there. And nothing in music has been really inspirational as of late. Unless you count the Afghan Whigs reunion show, which was fantastic - and I still can't believe I was lucky enough to experience it.

What has been going on?

This!
Z100.com won the 2012 Online Presence of the Year Award at the Worldwide Radio Summit


And this...
Read the whole thing HERE and many thanks to Natalie Zina Walschots for including me.


Finally, there was this. Granted, it's been a minute, but some other folks don't take things seriously until they're "Facebook official."


I'll try to do better about posting more often - and in fact, have some stuff lined up for Doro Pesch and Lita Ford (what year is this, again?) - plus others. No more long-term disappearing acts, I promise. ::fingers crossed::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laughing at the Facebook mention. I have always loved that photo of you in the interview write-up! xo
- jyl