Monday, October 4, 2010
Observations and facts based on an otherwise very pleasant press release I received:
1. The above is apparently a real band.
2. They're called Vampires Everywhere! (They somewhat inconsistently use the notated exclamation point.)
3. They just signed with Century Media, making them label mates with Naglfar and Napalm Death.
4. They make the Horrors look quite butch.
5. They use auto-tune (or some Frampton-esque variation) a whole bunch.
6. What the fuck is that guy on the right doing to the Claw?
7. Members' names include Michael Vampire, David Darko and Jay Killa.
8. They are in no way affiliated with Twilight—but they hope to be soon.
9. Based on their Myspace page, it takes six guys to make a band both blow and suck at the same time.
10. I repeat: this is a real band.
Still don't believe me? Check out their video for "Immortal Love."
Vampires Everywhere! from Scott Hansen on Vimeo.
Now you kids get off my lawn.